Friday, November 4, 2011

It's that time once again where I b@!#$ and moan about what I have no control over except my attitude but I do it anyway.

Time change. I dread this time when we pull back an hour. I hated when I was single, hated walking to the bus stop when it was dark. Hated coming home at 4pm and it's dark. And whatever light we get, it's usually a grey and overcast.

Now, with kids. I hate it even more. I hate that they are grumpy for a solid week while they adjust to going to bed at the new 8pm(7pm) but still waking up at the old 6am (5am).

They can't tell time so I think it's my grumpiness rubbing off on my mini-mes. Oh well. If you see me next week and I'm more out of sorts than ever-it's because not only am I in my 40's but I have to deal with no light.

But I'm a big girl, I'll get over it say by Thanksgiving because really inside I'm really thankful.

Do you all have the time change blues like I do?

No comments: