Friday, November 25, 2011







Happy Thanksgiving. I am so grateful for my health, for my family, and for the warmth of my own home.


I thank God for the three Great Loves of my life. My three men. For the lovely hubby whose cheeks are to die for. I literally bounce off of them when I kiss his juicy cheeks. But most, I am thankful for his heart and generosity. Last night when we were talking, I thanked him for driving five hours to meet me.



For boys who are warm and energetic. My love for them has meant the world to me. When the Bible speaks of children as blessings...I get his love for us. I love my boys so much, this love has taught me to not be selfish-putting their needs above mine, for their chubby fingers and drooling mouths reaching for me all the time when they were babies. I will forever be grateful they trusted me enough to reach for me for comfort and love. I get going to the ends of the earth for them.



Hope you are feeling cherished and thankful all year round.










No comments: