Tuesday, November 29, 2011



Finally. I got a new TV stand!! It's cute, fits in with our dark, traditional furniture in our living room and the BEST part was it didn't cost us an arm and a leg and a divorce over the price!!!






In the past eight years, whenever the topic would come up of buying a new stand, my lovely would mention he only wants real wood furniture. Come on...the lowest I have ever found one I liked all wood was $1000!! No Way this thrifty mom was going for that. So we waited. And waited.






For some reason, this past two months my husband has been opening up to the idea that it doesn't have to be all solid wood. Eventually furniture piece gets nicks and old and not in style anymore...so why pay a ton on money? He agreed. Finally. So. It was $150 at Shopko!!! I love it.






It's coming together you all...next is my pantry. My lovely is still working on it.



No comments: