Saturday, November 19, 2011

I know, I know, no one missed another random post from me. I sometimes think, if I didn't have the six subscribers, would I continue? Should I continue? But since I enjoy reading the clevely writting posts from all my Mormon super moms, I have to try.

Just keep trying right?

Now, here's what's up with the Ramblin' On house. Hubby's sick. Koo's sick. I am trying to not get sick. Snow happened which makes me want to hunker down and bake a ton on sweets and eat it with coffee (of course I didn't do it).

Also, we have friends visiting every weekend so far. So, just staying on top of laundry, kids, and germs has me not whipping out anything spectacular or if I did, I haven't been taking pics of them...although I do have one project I just finished that I will have to post.

Thank you if you come back to this snoozer of a blog...I do appreciate it. I'd love to hear from you if you have a blog I'm not aware of.

Here's to hot chocolate and tired kids from playing out in the snow...

No comments: