Monday, October 25, 2010

Windy, windy weather. I know I don't have a thing to complain about regarding the weather because where I live, it's pretty cool for the most part. The only thing I detest is cold sideways rain brought on my heavy winds. The wind in these parts are out-of-control strong. Two years ago, 80 mile/hour winds blew down our Costco shed. Blew the top off. This probably wouldn't have happened if we had locked it. The wind pushed the doors open and voila the wind came in and in a matter of minutes took the top off.

Today is so windy, I am almost thankful my kids have this week off of school because I don't want to leave the house. The boys are playing I Spy and buliding houses with tape and construction paper. I cleaned my cupboards in my kitchen and rotated food. Hopefully, I'll get to sew for pleasure and go running at the gym.

No comments: