Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Peanut Butter Pie...

So, why does one make lean turkey chili and eat a decent portion size? To be able to eat this. Really, I'm not doing anyone favors by printing this recipe down because it's so good and easy, you'll have it inhaled before it can even set. But oh well...I like to share my discoveries and have been quite selfish about sharing recipes via blogsville. Something about me and peanut butter-I really don't care if I don't have it. I don't go ga-ga over the stuff-but this pie...dear me my I've changed my tune.

3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
4 oz. cream cheese (I used light)
1 cup powdered/confectioners' sugar
1- 8 oz. carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 graham cracker crust (I bet it would be even more irresistable with chocolate crust)
1/4 cup salted chopped peanuts

In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until serving. Refrigerate leftovers (as if there'd be any left).

You've been warned.

No comments: