Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Boys First Quilt







Today was another gloomy day where I was once again queasy and my lower back was cramped up for no apparent reason. So, it was looking like a long, long day trying to keep the boys occupied without playing the Wii or watching TV.

What to do? What to do? How about help the boys make an easy quilt? Yeah. I popped three Advils and took out my iron and huge stash of garage sale cotton fabric. Armed with my "new" $5 Euro Pro sewing machine (it's the only one slow enough for the boys to use) and this baby quilt pattern from http://www.neverenoughhours.blogspot.com/ , we made this fun quilt. The boys sew all the pieces together (I cut and ironed for them). They got this done in about one hour. Tonight I will finished the backing since their little fingers had a hard enough time hold two pieces of fabric together.



1 comment:

H Love said...

dude this is awesome. would you ever consider doing a kids class. or mom and me?