Thursday, October 21, 2010

I was thinking about what I would like my life to be like when I'm old. I mean grey-hair old. Given I reach this age range, I would like to be as it is now: being close to my boys, kissing my husband, and to be able to be able to have many people I love and care about near me. I hope to continue to be a good friend, wife, and most importantly mother (and grandmother I hope). I want to be the kind of grandma that attends all important and non-important functions of my grandkids. I hope my boys marry women who will allow me to overstep their personal space and can look at me wanting to spend as much time with them as possible-okay. I hope to be here long enough to see my boys turn to men. I don't know why I'm so sappy today. I guess I blinked and my boys are bigger, more independent and just too big for a lack of a better word. I've always said they are the sun and moon for me. May I always wake up and go to bed with both being present in my day.

No comments: