Friday, February 18, 2011

TV shows

Do you ever scroll down your TV program guide and see shows you just can't figure out why or how it could still run especially reality shows like Dog the Bounty Hunter or Swamp People? Well, I'm one of those people that watches these shows. Here are the shows I make a point to watch when it's on:

1. American Pickers. LOVE THIS SHOW. I'm not into the stuff Mike and Frank pick but I love seeing the furniture, cars, and just knick knacks people have squirreled away on their properties. Plus, the owners are so intriguing.

2. Top Shot.

3. Dog the Bounty Hunter

4. Billy the Exterminator

5. Confessions: Animal Hoarding

6. Pawn Stars

7. No Reservations

8. Bizarre Foods

9. Auction Kings

10. Biggest Loser

11. Forensic Files

Seriously, I could lose two hours of my life on these shows. What are your guilty pleasures?

No comments: