Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fruits

I love fruits.

Any kind.

There's not one fruit I dislike.

None.

I sometimes dream that I can pick an orange or plum. I get totally excited when someone asks me to come pick fruit at their place because they have too much. There's just no such thing as too much fruit. Fruit does not get a chance to rot in this house. If it even thinks about it, I will hurry scurry and make sauce, jams, or pies out of it faster than Ken Jennings can ask a question on Jeopardy.

I can eat fruit all day long as a stand alone and if I ever get any stuffed between two pie crusts, I will make out like flies to stink.

So this is where the problem lies, the new Weight Watchers has zero points to fruits and most vegetables.

Come again?

The weight isn't going down as fast as I would like because I don't think WW thought about fruities like me. So now, I'm trying to limit my fruit intake to three/day instead of double that.

No comments: