Monday, March 12, 2012

Bob Harper's Kettlebell Workout

I know you are tired of hearing about Bob Harper. I feel slightly like one of the contestants last season "Jennifer" who was obsessed with Bob Harper.

I recently got a 10 lb. kettlebell at Walmart. It's been the BEST single exercise equipment I have ever bought (thanks to a gift card!!).

As I was going through Target yesterday, I stumbled on Bob Harper's Kettlebell workout. It was like peanut butter and jelly. My kettlebell paired with my favorite trainer. And it was on sale for $6.48 (down from $12.99). Even better right? But wait, at check out, it rang up $3.88!!

I just finished the 50 minute workout and it was wonderful. It's hard but very dynamic and it didn't feel like 50 minutes. I highly recommend you getting a kettlebell and coming over and workout with me. I can't wait to do it again tomorrow.

At one point, I kept thinking about the Saturday Night Live skit where Christopher Walkins kept asking for more cowbells in a musical jam session. But I kept saying "more kettlebell...I need more kettlebell". Don't know this skit? Go to You Tube and bust a gut. I would link it here but my arms are tired from swinging kettlebell for 50 minutes.

Get your kettlebell on folks.

No comments: