Tuesday, May 26, 2009

rainy days and Mondays always get me down...

What I hate about my lovely having a day off from work for vacation or holiday time is I get used to having him around all the time just to have him leave back to work. I love having him around the house or at my fingertips when I want to hug or kiss him (sorry if it's TMI kids). I love having him around so much, that I literally mourn his loss the morning he leaves back for work. As he got up this morning to get ready to head into the office, I snuggled up to his pillow and smelled his scent. I grunted and whined that I wish he had just one more day at home. Tragic huh? I'm sad my lovely's gone but logically I know he'll be back in the evening. It just doesn't seem like enough time...can't he just retire now? Oh yeah, you can't live on love alone...reality stinks.

I can't even imagine what it's like for a little one to have to be left at daycare each day without the timeframe to know what time parents are returning to get them.

No comments: