Thursday, January 15, 2009

4.4 lbs!!

4.4 lbs. loss and a lot more to go.

I lost 4.4 lbs this week and I don't feel like I've been robbed of food-my stomach did rumble a few times but it was because I didn't recognize that those were the moments when I was vunerable to snack and overeat. As soon as I snapped out of it by doing something else and drinking water, I was able to logically think of a better food choice.

I was a little shocked by two things: how much I used to eat and how much I eat now. Duh!!! I was surprised at how much weight I lost this week just because I've had a lot of things that would cause me to flub up on my diet. My son's birthday was a celebration to go out to eat ( I made allowances and good food selection), friends over to eat (cooked more vegetables and ate less), and my family member health declining. I am leaving to go see my Grandma over on the Pacific coast. She is 93 years old and she is not doing well at all. She's not eating. Panic. I just pray that God will help us travel safe and for us to spend as much time with Grandma. Will update as the situation progresses.

No comments: