Saturday, January 31, 2009

Total Body Boot Camp

Today my @*! was handed to me. My Weight Watchers buddy and I signed up for this class and instead it should have been called "You-will-wish-you-were-dead" workout class. The trainer used free weights, running, and stair climbing to whip us into shape with an intense 2 min/exercise of about 15 torture moves that left me ready to faint. It was the HARDEST workout I had ever done. As I sit here two hours later, I swear my heart rate has not returned to its resting rate. Did I mention I signed up for another session in two weeks? I love it.

So after we thought we were going to die when we finished, she had us do it all over again but with heavier weights but shorter time. She had us run for 15 minutes before she tortured us. I can't wait to do it again. I am going to treat myself to one class/month.

No comments: