Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Twiddling my thumbs. Yup. I've been up to nothing but running, bare minimal cleaning, and just being available to the three most important people in my life.

I started to get a panic of "oh, I've got 2 hours each day, I should be signed up for something" or "I should get this project or that project done".

But then I remembered how stress oozes itself through my skin. How much I used to itch. How many open sores were on body that I used to hold my breath when I showered because even the super mild/hypoallergenic soaps would burn my open sores.

So, today like so many other days, I just do what is absolutely needed to do, let go of those which is not dire, and get healthy.

How much we take our health for granted until we don't have it. If I don't have my health, I can't take care of my lovies. Long-term visions of being around long enough to cuddle with my boys' babies puts life pretty much into perspective.

Hope you are able to stay healthy and give yourself a break.

No comments: