Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I still heart my treadmill

As I got off the treadmill on Saturday, I thought about how much having a treadmill in my house has been such a positive addition.

My past encounters with home treadmills have been: stored in a corner with dust collected all over it, being used as a clothes rack, broken, or banished to an area of the house where NO ONE goes to unless they have to quickly retrieve something. Not one person who've own a treadmill have continued to use theirs.

So I was very hesistant to get one. But now I have one and I use it all. the. time. Even if I just crank out 1 mile. I get on there and go.

I especially love it when the weather is gross or when the lovely hubby travels. I don't have to miss out on my workout and I get to stay on track.

I have made a commitment to not hang one clothing on my treadmill.

No comments: