Sunday, April 25, 2010

Springfest

What I love about living in a university town is all the events that are available to the public. One such was the Springfest carnival. This event had three large rides, three giant inflatable jungle-gyms and free refreshments. The cost was $5 for the general public and free to the students. This was the ideal carnival for us because there was not a lot of kids so S.E. and Koo got to do the obstacle course ride and jumping castle room for almost the entire time. The best part was when they were thirsty-there were coolers full of refreshments provided by the university.

They got to take pictures with Spongebob Squarepants, Minnie Mouse, and high-fived Butch the mascot. Also, there was this synchronized trampoline act that was AMAZING.

This carnival was ideal for me because: no huge crowds, stinky smells, or long lines. I wished I didn't forget the camera and had called everyone I knew to go-we just happened to drive by it and decided to go. The boys absolutely LOVED it which of course made me happy.

No comments: