Friday, April 30, 2010

Rodney Yee

S.E. and I did an hour of yoga at home yesterday. It was awesome. New respect for Mr. Rodney Yee. It was called Power Yoga: Total Body with Rodney Yee. I do not have a lot of experience with yoga because all the other videos I've ever done has been slow. This one was a quicker pace and I was able to follow along without wanting to take a nap. What was impressive was S.E. was really good at yoga. He loved it and we can't wait to do it again. Here's S.E.'s comments during the session:
"Mom, why is that man on a mountain by himself?"
"I like the music"
"Why does that man not have a shirt on?"
After doing warrior pose three (balance on one leg forming a T)..."Mom, I hope he doesn't make us do warrior five pose". Note: each warrior pose was harder than the previous. Whew. Warrior three was it. Fun.

No comments: