Friday, April 16, 2010

Koo

How do you teach a little four-year old boy not to be so impulsive and break his spirit? He has to touch EVERYTHING, especially when you tell him no touch. Petrified poo, used gum stuck to a side of a building (super ewwhh) or touching public toilets without hestitation-if it turns your stomach, he's touched it.

Also, this kid has one speed-fast. His give-mom-a-heart-attack-move is running full speed down a hill, look over his shoulder and speed up. Sometimes he doesn't fall, but the times he has-it hurts but apparently not enough to stop this practice. There's not a fort, structure, or project of his big brother's that he doesn't destroy as soon as it's left unattended. I'm sure this is typical behavior for a boy but I'm having a hard time because I feel like I'm a broken record with all the "STOP!" and "NO!".

On the bright side, he is so lovable. Very affectionate and has a killer smile and is just spunky. I love that he still loves to cuddle with me.

No comments: