Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Mommy...I peed in my pants"

Those words jolted me out of bed last night as my four year-old Koo wet himself at the crack of dawn. You know what that means-cleaning bedding, bathrooms, and everything aroun that I think he might have trampled on. Thank goodness for waterproof mattress pads!! I thank the folks came up with that idea-although any parent could have this similar lightbulb moment. Should I get extra mommy pay for working with biohazard liquids? Or the fact that I just cleaned the bathroom last night for the second time? I'm documenting this so that when the boys are all grown, they can see that mom didn't just stay home with them eating bonbons and watching soap operas. I'm making no sense because I'm so sore and tired.

On a progress note: Strength trained and cardio 1 hour. Ran 4 miles.

No comments: