Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year in Review

I thought I would do a summation of this past year for me and some of the milestones for me so I don't forget how far I've come.

2008: 160 lbs.
Treadmill running max: 4.8
Clothing size: 12-16 women's
Farthest I've ever ran: 5 miles / 1 hr. 25 min
cholesterol: 165

2009: 129 lbs.
Treadmill running max: 7.5
Clothing size: 4-8 women's
Farthest I've ran this year: 13.1 miles (1/2 marathon) in 2:25 minutes
cholesterol: 143

I feel pretty good about what I have been able to accomplish and as the new year approaches, I will have new goals which I hope to achieve. The most important thing I am doing that I've never done before is maintaining my weightloss. I've been at the current weight +/- 2 lbs. since May. Thank you Weight Watchers and my husband for his support. Above all, I am grateful that God was with me on every run.

No comments: