Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas

We were going to travel six hours this year to spend it with my parents and in-laws. However, we've had a ton of snow in our state, so we decided to stay home. I am making Lovely Husband's favorite soup that is a tradition in my family to make for Christmas. Several of neighbors have cancelled their plans to travel for Christmas, so they are coming over to spend it with us...yeah!! Entertaining without having to make a bed.

I wanted to thank God for sending his only son down here to live among us. I have two boys of my own and I can't barely stand to be away from them for a couple of hours let alone a lifetime-knowing there would be people who would not receive him. My Christmas wish is for everyone to stay warm, receive hugs from love ones, and there not be an empty tummy anywhere. May God protect you all.

No comments: