Monday, June 13, 2011




















Happy Birthday to the love of my life. He is 37 today. We had a nice party for him on Saturday with friends and ice cream cake. His favorite food is a Vietnamese soup called Pho. The next day, he took us to Spokane to get his present...a welder. He is so excited about this because it will help him work on his 1967 Camaro.









What is special about my love is he is very even-keeled. His is very logical. I love the way he smells. Superficially, I love his big eyes. I love that he is very handy and smart. He is an electrical engineer by trade but he is an excellent daddy and mechanic as well. His specialty are hugs. He gives the best hugs.









I will forever be grateful God put him in my life. I can't imagine my life without him.

No comments: