Sunday, September 13, 2009

Boys in School!!!



I can't believe Koo and S.E. started Preschool this week and I haven't blogged about it. I was very happy to see them so excited to attend school because it gives them a chance to get away from me. I haven't been the best project/activities mom lately so having them in classrooms where they get to paint, sing, dance, and read to frequently-they are in heaven. The boys play so much better when they've had a break from each other. Don't we all?


I bit of me is sad to see how big the boys are getting. I'm mixed up about having time to myself. I don't know how to deal with it yet-I run around and get all the errands I can accomplish in the two hours I hav done so I can just be home with the boys. I need to get a better schedule with working out and work around the house while they are gone.



No comments: