Monday, June 8, 2009

Weight Watchers Roadkill


I ate over all my daily points as well as my flex points and kept on eating. It was horrible. I was tired and grumpy for no reason whatsoever. It stinks when old behaviors sneak up on you and you are left with a full belly and feelings of failure and regret.


I literally had to get away from the kitchen so I went down to my basement where my sewing machine and made a bag for Koo's "teacher" at the library. While I was down there sewing away, my training partner called and she wanted to go for a run. How awesome is that when I was loathing myself to be picked up like that? We ended up going for a 4 mile run and got a pep talk which has helped me get back on track today. That's why I love this program. You fall, cry about it, then get right back up because all the support is there if you look for it.


No comments: