Friday, June 19, 2009

...3...2...1...Disneyland

My household is in a frenzy with all the bubbling excitement of Disneyland. I am one part excited, two parts anxious, and one part tired. I just want the vacation to start. I am kind of scared that I might get out of control on my eating since I won't be in my own kitchen. I just have to rely on the WW points booklet and PORTION SIZE. Why am I such a dingbat at this issue?

In other dingbat news:
Last night, I had an awesome workout. I went to the gym, ran for 0.5 mile. Next, strength trained all my body parts for 35 minutes. My legs and arms were screaming for mercy but I didn't stop there. I was going to jump on the treadmill to run 3 miles just to get some more cardio in, but couldn't bring myself to get on the treadmill. I knew that if I got on that machine, I would be able to hit stop at any moment.

So, I packed up my stuff and place them in my car...and I went for a run outside. I kept going and going. I figured I jogged close to three miles. Today, I drove the route and it was 5 miles!!! No wonder I am sore and crabby today. UUUGGGHHH. Maybe it's time to shell out for a pedometer.

No comments: