Monday, March 9, 2009

Weight progress

I had a really hard workout these last few days and am looking forward to Tuesday when I get a day off. My clothes feel better and in an effort to get as much wear as possible, I've been taking in my pajama bottoms so I don't have to buy new ones. And, I'm not saving all my fat clothes because psychologically it makes me feel like I'm going to fail at being thinner and be back in those clothes again someday.

So, I've lost 13 lbs. so far by exercising and staying with the Weight Watchers program. I broke the 130's!!! I haven't seen 1-3-...since the day I got married 7 1/2 years ago. Now when I get to the 120's it will be crazy. I don't recall ever being in my 120's. I know in 8th grade I was 132 lb. and was really embarrassed about it. I only remember because it was written in my diary. I know I had to pass the 120's to get to the 130's but I don't remember ever seeing or enjoy being at that weight range. I have 20 lbs. to go in order to be at my BMI range. Hopefully my heart, pancreas, lungs, and other vital organs will rejoice that they don't have to work so hard to keep my alive.

No comments: