Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Snow...AGAIN?!!!




Mother Nature thought we needed a little more snow and was not ready to give us spring even though the daylight savings time change occurred early. It's been snowing lightly last week and melting much to my lovely husband's disappointment. He's been itching to use his big snow blower since its arrival. Well, we got dumped on these past few days and he has had four occasions to use it. He has been giddy and skipping along while removing snow from our driveway and our neighbors. Our boys and I have gone out to play when he's been out there and I gotta say-I don't know what to do with myself now that I don't have to shovel snow. So, I've been taking pictures and standing around looking useless and chattin' it up with my neighbor while husband snow blowed. His big smile and rosy cheeks make me happy to have snow for him.

His joke used to be "How do you turn a dishwasher into a snow blower? Give her a shovel." Well, I am retired from the backbreaking snow shoveling for now and that makes me smile.

No comments: