Friday, September 28, 2012

It seems like I have been waiting for my boys to go to school full-time for me to have time for myself.

Well, I do have time.  I have been busy sewing, cleaning, exercising, and going to treatment for my skin.

But, I find all day I just think of my boys.  I miss their noise.  I miss their smell.  Then I think of how grateful I am to have had been in their lives from their first moment onto this earth.

Recently, it has come to my attention that there are kids in the boys' classrooms that do not have an secure and solid family/support system to rely on.

I'm trying to find the best way to help them without offending the parents or letting these kids not feel like they are a charity case.

Today, my gratitude is in abundance because I have two, healthy boys who don't know the feeling of not   knowing where they will lay their heads at night, where their parents are, if they will stay warm enough throughout the night or how to suppress their hunger pains.


It just made me smile to go through their baby pics...and fun to see the boys they are becoming but always will be my babies (this is the only place I can say this without them correcting me that they are not babies anymore).

No comments: