Thursday, August 11, 2011

So my love and our boys have been on vaca in for five days now and I've been home by myself. I miss them terribly. So much free time on my hands but all is not what it seams in the Ramblin' On household.

I've been driving an hour each way to get treatment for my skin. The GREAT news is my skin is looling amazing (for me) because 1) it's not inflamed and irritated 2) it does not itch 3) the sores are healing up nicely. However, when you see it, you might feel bad for me because there's a lot of scarring and discolored skin pigmentation.

But, I'm so happy to not be itching and to be able to feel somewhat sane that I have been doing nothing but going to my appointments and going on the occasional walk in the morning and evenings.


So. No house projects. No deep cleaning. Nothin' but reading, watching TV, and sewing. This is not how I envisioned time without my kids to be like-I should be more productive but I'm fighting for my health so I'm taking it easy. The projects, the cleaning, and the runarounds will all still be there but if my I don't get my skin to a healthier place, I ain't no good for anyone/anything.



No comments: