Friday, August 26, 2011

On the road again. I am tired during the day and fear I might still have the lovely side effects of mono and its' cousins and relatives still hanging out in my system.

It's been a crazy week with getting kids ready for school, figuring out if they get on the right bus, and just figuring out what my schedule is suppose to look like without them.

Since I've been trying to get back into working out, I tried a Gravity Pilates class yesterday. Seriously the hardest class I've ever taken. Your own body weight and strength to workout. I told the teacher she needs to let the military know about her machine because guarantee if the class ran over a few more minutes, she would've been able to get my bank account pin number and all the deeds to my possessions. It was torture. I'll try to go next week. The only reason I tried it was it was the only class at 9:30am that I can attend while the kids are in school.

Today, I ran for 40 minutes. Not fast. Really slow but I was going for time-not distance. I did it and feel very proud of myself for not letting my setback keep me down today.

No comments: