Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving is coming up in a couple of days and I've been cleaning, shopping, and prepping for a houseful. Well, maybe not. It has been snowing a lot in the past two days and what doesn't seem to help is there's no sign of stopping as the temperature is below freezing for the rest of the week.

AAGGHHH!! It's not about what I want, but I would like to have family around for the holidays. But right now, I'm just thankful we are safe and warm at home. I'm so thankful to not have to travel right now. Anyhow, I've been blogging M.I.A. because I've been recovering from my month-long skin problems which has made me bonkers. I've been itchy and uncomfortable in my skin for over a month now and finally this past week or so, it's subside to managable.

I hope everyone has a warm and loving place to spend Thanksgiving.

No comments: