Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What I've been Watching

Folks. It's another edition of What I'm Watching.  TV. So old school right?

Here at the Ramblin' On household we've been watching all the NFL Monday, Thursday, and Sunday.  In addition, any college games which happens to be on Saturday.

But here are shows I am following...

Once Upon A Time
The Mindy Project (check this out...so witty!)
New Girl
Arrow

I'm actually the worse kind of TV viewer. Besides The Biggest Loser, I don't watch shows past the second season because that's when the show runs out of topics and the plot usually nosedives.  The only exception was Seinfeld.  Still can catch it on re-runs sometimes.  Still funny. Regardless of years.

I know there are more important things to talk about (like all the stuff on Pinterest) but since being sick on and off for the last two months-I've been watching more TV than usual. 

No comments: