Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lucky Charms Cereal...yuck!!

The lovely hubby loves this cereal. Can't understand the hard marshmallows so sweet it makes your teeth ache and the underflavored rest of it. When we used to have this cereal in the house, my boys would want some and when I would cave in after making them promise to eat ALL OF IT...not just the charms, they would mysteriously be full after all the tooth-decaying charms were gone.

I don't buy it anymore. It's been one year now. Today, Koo asked for his favorite cereal...he used to say this one but today he said-"the Tiger one" aka Frosted Flakes. Yes!

It's one small step for this Asian Mama who tries to balance the good and bad foods so my kids don't grow up thinking I am depriving them of processed foods. But really being a food scientist, I really think a flunky came up with this Lucky Charms formula.

Okay, I am going to stop here for fear of a defamation lawsuit by General Mills.

No comments: