Saturday, September 18, 2010

Boys

My boys love biscuits and gravy. All three of them. Just made a fresh, homemade batch and the boys are screaming with excitement. The boys are at such a fun age and I feel a tinge of sadness because they are so independent and imaginative...so boy. They have spent a lot of time with their cousins this summer and have really gotten stronger as brothers because they've had only each other while lovely husband and I went on a little couple's getaway to Seaside, OR.

They love to practice play sparing, attack aliens that want to come and take over the toyroom, make paper airplanes, catch worms, grasshoppers, and catapillars. Pray they don't bring home a snake for me.

Lastly, they are continuing AWANA-which they absolutely LOVE! I love theys two boys so much and am grateful for every hug, every smile, cry, and laughter in my presence. It just goes too fast.

1 comment:

H Love said...

yes it does. My boy turns 10 next month!