Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 13th four years ago...

will always be a day I am grateful for a chance to hold and love a beautiful baby boy name Koo. He was 7 lbs. 9 oz. and in the four years, he has helped me become a more relaxed, loving, affectionate mom because without these bag of tricks-I wouldn't be doing justice to this spunky boy. He is so lovely it hurts sometimes when I look at him. I can't believe he is our son.

He still has one speed...faster than a speeding bullet. His favorite phrase is "hey, can I tell you something?" and proceeds to forget what he wants to tell you. His favorite things are special blankie which he still chews on but now only at bedtime, his baby stuffed dog, his big brother who slips in and out as his bestfriend or nemesis. He loves to eat vegetables, milk, and chocolate. Yes, he can almost be lured away from us with chocolate. Koo loves to sing and dance to music and bowls between 200-220 at the Nintendo Wii game. He is so affectionate and loves to be read to and cuddle. My favorite is when he just wakes up from his naps and he bumbles out to the living room for a cuddle. LOVE.




No comments: