Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Raspberry Freezer Jam

Super yummy. A friend of mine asked me to make her some freezer raspberry jam because it's her favorite. Sure. Why not? Five batches and 20 pints later...for her. I'll keep three jars becasue only my men can eat them. I am allergic to raspberry. How unfair is that? No raspberry jam over ice cream, homemade bread, or plain yogurt.

Oh yeah and the rest of the leftover raspberry for pie? None for me. Terrible injustice. I love pies. I'm mad about fruit pies. Way better than anything chocolate. I want to swim like Michael Phelps if it means there's a pie island in sight. I want to come back as a super skinny person who doesn't gain weight and competitively eat pies for a living. But no raspberry pie for me. Thank goodness for neighbors.

No comments: