Sunday, July 20, 2014

Maintaining weight loss is tougher than losing weight. There is no reward other than your clothes fit and you continue to have to practice moderation, journaling, and exercising like when you are trying to lose weight...

But finding this balance has always been a struggle for me. I've dropped off of blogland for the past year really because I've been embarrassed that I've managed to gain 2 lbs. /year. This means I went from 129 in 2009 to now 140 in 2014.

I am a size 10. My stomach is sticking out more. I can't fit into my size 8s. It was gradual but deliberate because I threw caution to the wind and stopped tracking or holding myself accountable.

This post is tough for me to write but I'm sure if you've seen me around, YOU KNOW I've gained weight. It doesn't make me a terrible person. I just don't feel comfortable in my own skin. I look down more, avoid activities that would put me in the public more.

I'm back on trying to get this weight off. I can list excuses but those are boring. It's just a matter of eating more than I move.


No comments: