Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nice weather makes me think...

1. Garage sale season is almost officially upon us.

2. Has my house been this dusty?

3. Is it warm enough to call my favorite carpet cleaning man so I leave my windows open all day?

4. I can leave my windows open!!

5. Parks, parks, and more parks.

6. Discussion and ulitmately doing nothing about whether to have a garden or not...the boys want strawberries...

7. New crop fruits and veggies are coming!!!

8. And the best, running outside. I love, love running outside. I love the breeze, the smells, and the number of honks I get (oh not because I'm a hottie...I live in a small town where so I see a lot of familar faces driving by).

9. Almost time for school to get out so I can spend all day with my boys!! So excited!!!

No comments: