Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hello there.  You still click on this site sometimes?  I have really been losing steam on writing.  In fact, I've been losing all motivation to get projects done or if I have, I haven't taken any pictures.

Also, I've been horrible about exercise, diet, and taking care of myself.

Koo has been sick with a cold/cough for almost two weeks and I think I've got a little bit of a bug because I've been getting these pockets of raised bumpies and it's scaring me.  In addition, the trees are starting/are blooming and my allergies have decided to have a hissy fit.

I am trying not to panic.  I took a Benadryl yesterday and was wiped out by it.  How did I manage to take sometimes up to eight/day and still walk around?

I will have to go back to getting acupuncture and laser treatments.  Along with my nutritional supplements...I'm hoping to not full-on break out.

So, I've got to slow down and am trying to.  Here's to your health.

No comments: